Friday, January 13, 2006

Feel The Love.

I'm feeling pretty good today, having reached or neared two important milestones that keep me surging forward.

One big one is that I've cracked the top 10,000 blogs at the Truth Laid Bear, which makes me a proud Slimy Molusc in the ecosystem. Seems pretty insignificant (it is, I suppose, but I may be obsessive at times). 50 Miles Out started, of course, at somewhere around 40-something-thousand just a few months ago, so I'm actually quite full of pride to now be in the top quarter ranking.

Whatever that means. Honest to God, I don't know how they come up with the daily visits (?!) but 50 Miles Out also passed 7,000 visitors today by my Sitemeter counter, ramping up on the way to the first 10,000. I restrict viewing of that info, btw, because with so relatively few readers it does tend to show a bit too much information about visitors.

I honestly had no idea what to expect when I finally plunged into this. It's been a great release of many years of utter frustration at being manhandled by ignorant Cro-Magnons, Eminent Liars, and so forth.

I am very grateful for my regular readers and the many links I've been given by some other great bloggers here in the great Land of Lincoln. Thank you all so very much.

It's going to be an exciting and fun year for Liberalism and the great majority of us who live in the fullness of reality, so please keep coming back.

I also have a few more things coming right around the corner that should keep the makers of Nexium flush until well after the November elections.

1 comment:

The Inside Dope said...

Well deserved attention HRC... I encourage all my readers to come here. Why? Because you're good, damn it. No getting around that.

Congratulations!