Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Is Bush Drinking Again, or Is It Coke?


How could anyone watching that smirking, condescending, defensive frat boy prick giving a news conference not come away wondering? My friends who used to do cocaine recreationally in the 80s say the jaw thing is a side-effect of the coke.

But the defensive attitude? The drawn, bone-tired appearance day after day... You know there are few electrolytes and brain cells emitting signals, hence the miserable vocabulary.

You know, when the Mission to Mars was proclaimed a couple years ago, I thought, "Jesus, this guy is on drugs again." Then we quickly saw it was another calculated move to hog the spotlight while something horrid was being hatched in the other wing of the White House.

I know it's hard work, being preznit an' all, an' his luck ain't been too good lately.

Just the same, I'm not sure I want to be on the planet when this guy goes off the deep end. Having known plenty of chemically dependent types in my life, I'm reading Bush as a ticking time bomb waiting to go off.

No comments: