Sunday, November 27, 2005

Zamora Needs Your Help

While I'm not advocating for either Democratic candidate in the IL CD14 race at this point, I believe everyone who has spent the time to put their political position to paper and has the "fire in the belly" to serve the public -- not the easiest job in the world -- should at least have a chance to have their name on the primary ballot.

I've received this email from Ruben Zamora over the holiday weekend:
    With a little under 3 weeks left to get petition
    signatures, I am pushing to get my 2,000 signatures!

    I still need help. I will be going out the
    23rd(today-10 am-4pm (Aurora area),
    25th-4:30 am (Galena Blvd. Walmart, Aurora),
    26th and 27th-10 am-6 pm (Aurora area,)
    and of course the next two weeks in Elgin, Dekalb, and
    others (early am-train stations, afternoon-homes.)
    I am having a fundraiser on Dec. 17th (stay tuned).
    If you can help, even for just a few hours, or if I
    can mail you a petition, please contact me.
    xxx-xxx-xxxx (cell)
    xxx-xxx-xxxx (home, leave message)
    Thank you.
    Ruben K. Zamora
Of course, you can also contact the campaign directly at the website.

No comments: