Monday, November 28, 2005

Hastert Was Against Murtha Before He Was For Him.

Flippity, flip, flip... Flop.

I have been saying since before I met him that Denny Hastert is a lying, double-dealing backstabbing SOB who lies out of both sides of his mouth.

I'll take the opportunity some other time to pick apart all the lies and distortions in these posts "from Denny."

The question is, why is Denny Hastert such a flip-flopper?

And what kind of political favor was called in that Denny Hastert had to hire a horrible "spokesman" like Ron Bonjean?

I mean, Sweet Jesus driving a gravy train...

2 comments:

K3KVE said...

Is Bonjean new for Hastert? Weller up and got the lovely "Lovelace" replaced with a "Kennedy" spokesman. Could there be any connection with the Abramoff scandal and all the new faces in Republican offices?

HRC said...

Bonjean was the guy who so horribly handled the Trent Lott comments about Strom Thurmond. These guys just get passed around.

I get Google and Yahoo searches that hit my site all the time with the search string "Ron Bonjean," so it's pretty obvious people are onto the way this stuff works.