Monday, March 27, 2006

They Just Love to Fuck With Jobs.

Years ago, a good friend in the Securities industry described how Wall Street analysts and their ilk like to "play the game."

"They just like to fuck with people," she said, matter-of-fact-like.

And boy, was she right. Once you hear that, and learn to understand and appreciate it, a lot of things in the world begin to make sense.

So today, when I saw this piece by Wall Street shouter and MSNBC maniac, Jim Cramer, I began to see why my Apple stock has been tumbling the past few weeks.

Wall Street just loves to fuck with Steve Jobs, it seems. Boy, is that too bad. Apple has the world holding its breath half the time these days waiting for the "next big thing." And it just keeps delivering.

If I had the money lying around right now, I believe I'd be throwing it at AAPL while things are on the low side.

Disclaimer: I am not involved in any way in the Securities industry, and this is not a recommendation to buy or sell a particular stock...

No comments: