Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Cooper, King, Roberts.

Damn. First time I've seen these three men on a live spot together.

Damn.

CNN has begun to finally transform. If you don't watch Anderson Cooper at night, you're missing some very good programming. I hope he can keep it up.

Watch for John Roberts to knock off Paula Zahn's useless gabfest.

Maybe Paula will have to actually start working for a change. I had high hopes for her when she landed on her feet at CNN, running, during 9/11.

CNN's ability to grab Roberts gives them real, credible anchor potential that they haven't had since the venerable Bernie Shaw.

Damn.

2 comments:

K3KVE said...

I hope they get rid of Zahn. I've never liked her since she was on the CBS morning news 20 years or more now. She got the job cuz she's eye candy .

Now CBS is supposedly replacing Scheiffer, Rather's replacement, with Couric!!?? All I can think of when I see her is the camera going up her ass. Why would CBS hire her?

Cooper's good, always liked Roberts and King (aren't they both ex CBS too?) I like Countdown with Keith Olhberman too, but why do they follow him with that "Throaty" Crosby? I can't listen to her, I keep feeling like I have to clear my throat. Why would they hire someone for a TV anchor who has NO Voice??

And to prove I'm not really a woman hater, my all time favorite, most preferred TV news person is Christian Ammanpour. She's the best!

Anonymous said...

Roberts will have a big fan base with all the women he's had an affair with for the past 25 years. Especially the woman in Toronto