Thursday, June 29, 2006

Thank God George Bush Is Our President.

Osama Bin Laden has released yet another tape.

Anybody else bothered by the fact that this guy has more fucking tapes out now than Pat Boone?

Over the past weekend, I had the pleasure of seeing a friend of mine "smacked" down on the issue of whether or not 9/11 would have happened under Gore. Of all people, the most conservative member of our circle piped up, "Uh... no. Bush did nothing for nine fucking months. Clinton's people tried to tell them about this guy."

Boy, does that make you feel good, or what?

I'm about ready to go get drunk and beat up a topless woman. Anybody want to join me? Kendall County Democrats? You must be OK with this. I mean, at least it's fair if it's two girls.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know. Do you think the police would get involved and there would be a report filed that would be uncovered and hurt our chances to run for Congress?
Just hypothetically speaking, of course.....