Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Stooge On Stage.


Today's Highlights Quiz: Can you spot the stooge in this picture?

Here's a tip: It's a trick question.

Answers to the Quiz: If you guessed the large person on the left with the big red face, you're right!

Denny "J. Dennis" Hastert is the Speaker of All Stooges for warmly welcoming President Bush after the latter fired his good friend, Porter Goss (a former member of the FL congressional delegation, from a safe district), after Goss did the preznit's dirty work.

That Denny "J. Dennis" Hastert would warmly welcome this man to Chicago (in front of a trade group whose members employ an estimated 600-700,000 illegal immigrants) was simply remarkable.

But if you guessed the smirking figure of emptiness on the right, you're also correct!

That this fellow would dare to think for a moment that his campaign speech for war would be warmly welcomed in Chicago shows what kind of an empty-headed idiot he is, as well!

Thanks for playing the Highlights Quiz today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Denny Talking to Bush about his encounter at Panera Bread. Well I guess the democrats have there act together they have Young Guy running against me. I went to speak to him and he informed me that he had 20000 people out in Kendall and Kane counties telling people about how I am a crook. Wow Denny is there anything I can do. Well george please pray for me I AM GOING TO need it. I think this is the end of the road. And one more thing I took away from this encounter and that is I will be voting for John Laesch. He has good ideas and the faith of the people. Well that is it here is my white flag and I surrender. Long live the regein of John Laesch. Thanks for listening george.

Lawrence Cabinets said...

Lovely bllog you have