Thursday, June 08, 2006

You Know What They Say.


The only good motherfucker is a dead one.

So here's to you, Zarkawi, or whatever your real name was. I'll have a big drink on you this evening and take a piss on this last and best image of you. (I'm liking this one quite a bit, too.)

You know, I would really like to think that this will do something... anything good would be nice for a change... in Iraq, but I just doubt it.

What we have to remember is that this motherfucker was not even allied with bin Laden until we overran Iraq and became targets. And he really had no power until we essentially made his power for him.

There is no "Mission Accomplished" on this one, because I don't think this does anything except relieve the world of one more God-Damned troublemaker.

And God knows, there're plenty more where this pus-filled hemorrhoid came from.

No comments: